IOHS is proud to offer a wide range of occupational therapy services to workers across Newfoundland and Labrador. As part of our client care, we recommend that workers stay informed of current trends in ergonomics and workplace safety.
From time to time we will be adding PDF files, links and other resources to help in that process. Please check back regularly, and let us know if there is anything new you would like to see here.
Disclaimer: Links to these sites are presented as a service to the public. IOHS is not responsible for the information found at these sites and does not necessarily endorse the opinions, products or services mentioned.
Health and Health Professionals
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Ontario Kinesiology Association (OKA)
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Arthritis Canada
- Southern California Orthopedic Institute
Occupational Health and Safety
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- American Fitness Professionals Association
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP)
- Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research (CIAR)
- Runner's World
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)